Willco Lab S.L. is committed to maintaining privacy protections for our clients and users under the Principles defined below. This Privacy Notice describes our practices with respect to any personal information in relation to your use of our software services.
The collection, processing and utilization of the User’s personal data are subject to the regulations in Data Protection Act 1998 and, with effect from 25th May 2018, the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Willco is responsible for the processing of personal data it receives, under the General Data Protection Regulation of EU, and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf.
2. Authorisation for use our software
- Your personal data may be provided to us by you or by your Contracting Party and we shall handle such data in accordance with the instructions of your Contracting Party.
Willco App (Paseo de las Delicias 106, 6 dcha, 28045 Madrid);
Tel: +34 620 512 940
3. The information collected and processed by Willco
- information that you provide us with when you use our Software (log-in details, contact information, etc…)
- information contained in any correspondence between us.
- information about and how you use our Services (IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of use and similar information).
- personal data of your Project’s participants - any information recorded in the platform, related to a person that identifies the person, including, but not limited to, first and last name, email address, postal address or any other unique identifier.
- We also use analytics provided by Google Analytics and other third parties. This involves cookies which collect information about your usage of our software. This information is anonymous and does not contain any Personal Data.
4. Use of your information
When you access our online application, Willco will collect and process, the personal information submitted. Thus your use of the online application shall constitute your consent to the terms of this Privacy Notice. Willco will not transfer any personal information to third parties.
Willco stores personal data under the direction of its clients through the online application, including personal information regarding individuals engaged by Willco’s licensees.
Access to Data - since Willco only hosts the information under the direction of its clients, thus, any individual shall interact directly with Willco’s client regarding any personal information processed by Willco application in order to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data.
Willco will retain personal data processed on behalf of its clients for as long as needed to provide services to its clients.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- to provide production services to our clients
- to maintain your account
- to optimise the use and performance of our application;
- to send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- to provide customer service of our application
5. Disclosure of your information
We will not share, sell or distribute any of your information without your consent or the instruction of your Contracting Party.
We may only disclose your personal information to your Contracting Party or any third party if necessary in order to provide you with any services that you have specifically requested.
6. Security and storage
We employ appropriate technological and operational security measures to protect against any unauthorised access to or any unlawful processing of any personal information that we hold. We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide any services your Contracting Party or for a reasonable period or as long as the law otherwise permits.
Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and although we employ appropriate technological and organisational security measures to protect your data from unauthorised access we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the internet.
7. International data transfers
Our servers are provided by Google and located in Belgium, all of the data that we collect through our Services is stored on these servers. Anyhow, you may access your personal data via the Services from any place in the world.
Like many other websites, our websites may use a standard technology called a “cookie” to collect information about how you use the site to ensure you the most out of the Services. Cookies are small amounts of information in the form of text files which we store on the device you use to access the Services. Cookies allow us to monitor your use of the software and simplify your use of the Services.
If you do not wish for cookies to be installed on your device, you can change the settings on your browser or device to reject cookies. Please note that, if you reject cookies, you may not be able to access all of the functions of the Services and your experience may be less satisfying without using cookies.
We use session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. Please see www.cookiesandyou.com for more information about blocking cookies on your particular web browser.
9. Individuals rights under the data protection laws
All the individuals whose Personal data is hold in Willco have the following rights to protect their personal information under the Data Protection Laws:
- The right, at any time, to withdraw your consent to processing of their Personal Data.
- The right to be told what Personal Data is hold in Willco how it is processed.
- The right to request a copy of all the Personal Data that hold in Willco.
- The right to request to correct any inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data.
- The right to request to delete irretrievably all Personal Data.
- The right to request all the Personal Data stored in Willco to be transferred to another organisation’s IT environment (unless it is technically feasible).
Please be aware that Willco application will retain personal data processed only on behalf of its clients. Should any individual wish to exercise any of the above rights it is the Client obligation to comply with these requirements via Willco.
11. Your consent